(keitai-l) Re: Java in mobiles

From: Noori Suzuki <noori_at_cybird.co.jp>
Date: 07/17/00
Hi guys,

Next DoCoMo's mobile 503i can download just small Java applet,
because is the mobile haven't enough storage device. The two type
of Java applet will be able to on DoCoMo's next generation mobile.
One is download type of applet, probably games and some multimedia
type of contents is include this type. Another one is agent type of applet,
the applet can get some information automatically from the Internet.
Almost applet into there two types.

--
-----
Noori Suzuki