(keitai-l) Reminder for our keitai-l party: Drop a face to cyberspace

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 07/11/00
Hi all,

I'd like to remind you on the upcoming first keitai-l party on
July 21 (friday).

Everybody who wants to come, please confirm on the following URL
if you haven't signed up yet:

http://www.evite.com/keitai-tokyo@anima.de/party1

On the same site is also a guestlist to show you who is coming
so far...

If you have trouble confirming on the website (we heard that
people with Netscape 4.0 browsers had some problems with the
site), or if you don't have web access, please let us know
via email to keitai-tokyo@anima.de that you want to come and
we will be happy to sign you up.

Here are the party details: