(keitai-l) Drop a face to cyberspace (party details)

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 07/06/00
Keitai-L : Party ! Party ! Party !

That's right folks, it's party time... We've talked about this for a while
now, about meeting up and putting a face to that email address that you so
often see on keitai-l. It is not only about putting a face to each other
though, but a also a great chance to get together as a group of people with
a common interest, it will be a good time to find out what everybody is up
to and perhaps even to meet new business partners.

So without futher ado here are the details: