(keitai-l) Re: Phone Suggestion for US Developer

From: Mathew Smith <Mathew.Smith_at_smart-fusion.com>
Date: 07/18/03
Bill,

I don't know about Japanses phones but here: http://www.jbenchmark.com/ =
they seem to cover most of the key phones and give you (as a games =
developer) some key performance benchmarks.

Anyway - is keitai strictly Japanese 'stuff' or can the rest of the =
world call their 'stuff' keitai too? - Maybe it's like sushi - you can =
buy it over here (france) but its not as good as if you bought it there =
(Japan).

Mathew