(keitai-l) Re: J-PHONE's J-SKY Service to Rebrand as Vodafone live!

From: Dirk Rösler <lists2003_at_unicircuits.com>
Date: 07/15/03
> Oh my, they will lose a lot of customers in this process...still
> nobody really knows who Bodafone is, just ask a random J-Phone
> user.

I think you're painting an overly critical picture here. Maybe the
people you know just don't get it. :) Besides as a current customer I
don't really care that much about what rebranding my provider does, do
I? I am no fan of Voodofone per se, but they know how to market
themselves, even if others in the industry don't like it.

Oh, and changing everyone's email address should really make everyone
aware, even your mentally challenged friends. Unless they search for
the (probably disappearing?) J-Phone shops forever, to ask for advice.

I think with the clever branding going they may actually gain
customers. But I ain't a marketing dude (but I used to be a branding
person, many moons ago, and I still remember "below the line" and all
that)

Dirk