(keitai-l) Re: EXIF anywhere?

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 07/14/03
I must have missed that section of 1imc.

AU scores again leaving DoCoMo to play catch-up. I haven't been playing
much with AU since an adjoining construction effectively killed AU
reception at home.

How has anyone with one of these amazing bits of technology found GPS
in some of the more built-up areas? The car GPS can behave  totally
drunk in Minamisenba sometimes.

Kyle

--

http://pukupi.com