(keitai-l) Re: EXIF anywhere?

From: Justin Hall <justin_at_bud.com>
Date: 07/14/03
The AU phones do encode GPS data with the JPEGs sent from their cameras. =
 It
was the most impressive tech demonstration at the Moblogging Conference,
IMO.  I wrote about it in my moblog conference report:

http://www.thefeature.com/index.jsp?url=3Darticle.jsp?pageid=3D43724

As Christian pointed out, the GPS/JPEG thing appears on TokyoTidbits.  =
Not
sure if the GPS data is in the JPEG's EXIF though.

This guy did the programming for pulling the location data from the =
pics:

http://www.tokyotidbits.com/~dav/

He's a nice guy; maybe he'll tell you.