(keitai-l) Re: EXIF anywhere?

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 07/14/03
Yeah, you might be right about Mie not putting the EXIF information in there
because I believe there was talk about how she took a picture at her house,
yet wrote the email on the train and the GPS showed her location as being
the train.  She may have just attached the EXIF while in the train or
whatever, or maybe just put the coords in from the URL the phone can spit
out to you.  I know that on my phone I have the option of attaching them
before or after I take the pic... dunno exactly what she has.

For an example of it working on mine, check:
http://www.photokyo.com/keitai-show.asp?uid=1&entry=233

PS, that URL you provided isnt working...

Christian