(keitai-l) Re: Common web sites on J-Sky Internet

From: Greg Conquest <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 07/09/03
And here it is:

http://www.google.com/jsky?hl=en

Click on the above, and you'll see just what I see on my phone (only your
screen has MUCH more white space ;-) Follow the links, and you'll continue
to see what appears on a J-Phone.

http://wmlproxy.google.com/chtmltrans/h=en/p=j/q=destinationurl...
This is doing the translating. It appears to be a proxy server that produces
chtml??? Don't know about that. Look at the source:
"<html><head><meta name="CHTML" HTTP-EQUIV="content-type"
CONTENT="text/html; charset=Shift_JIS"></head><body><..."
Yeah, it appears to be outputting chtml for J-Sky.

After looking at the below links, it does appear that i-mode and j-sky are
being converted the same (or nearly so), while ezweb has a different set of
conversiossn and sites.

http://www.google.com/wireless/link_japan.html   "Link to Google Wireless
Search: i-mode and J-Sky"
                                                 separate section for "Link
to Google Wireless Search: EZWeb"
http://www.google.com/wireless/guide.html   "Wireless User Guide"

To try Google Wireless Search (WAP), visit www.google.com/wml.
To try Google i-mode Search, visit www.google.com/imode.
To try Google J-Sky Search, visit www.google.com/jsky.
To try Google EZWeb Search, visit www.google.com/wml.

plus several other links there.

I'll stop posting about this now, as "Google J-Sky" has been identified as a
search term with lots of relevant hits, and I have found quite a few useful
things for myself.

Still, I don't yet have a list of native sites viewable with J-Sky. It maybe
within the above links somewhere.

Greg Conquest