(keitai-l) Re: Common web sites on J-Sky Internet

From: Dirk Rösler <lists2003_at_unicircuits.com>
Date: 07/09/03
No need to be a smart-a**e

I know about those redirection to /i etc things, when a small version
of the page exists. I'm not talking about google specifically, it was
just an example. The error seems to come up with any site. On imode I
just got the text without styles and all, and eventually a "page size
exceeded" error.

Intuitively I would say that the J-Phone internet
gateway/proxy/whatever does not facilitate access to conventional
pages. Maybe they want to frustrate me to use their walled garden stuff
only.

Dirk