(keitai-l) Re: iAppli IMAP proxying service?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/08/03

than he wrote:
> Yes and no, i already use the other address. But if the new docomo address
> gets spammed i'm back to where i started and have no choice but to change yet
> again.

But, but...sorry to be picky, but I try to find the logic behind
things...

So basically you want to "stop using a docomo.ne.jp address" and are
concerned that it "gets spammed"?

In this case you should use DoCoMo's highly effective block filters
to block just about all mail from all domains (wildcard), with or
without forged headers.

Or just get rid of the i-mode service completely! Saves 300yen a
month! :)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp