(keitai-l) Re: KDDI, BREW and CP

From: Shawn <javajunkie_at_koyuru.com>
Date: 07/04/03
Well for starters,

look at this page http://www.au.kddi.com/seihin/kinobetsu/index.html

Can you see the advantage BREW has here.  There is no real explanation of
java given at the bottom.  Ok you can download games.  That's it.  Well
java is more than that but...  The point is look at the nice feature brew
has with so many things nicely marketed.  I heard Brew is the #2 seller for
Kddi and for people who don't know anything about it, Kddi's marketing is
steering them there.

Too bad I am not clever enough politics wise to figure a way to change
that, if it's even possible.  I am just the tinyiest minnow although
somedays surprise some big fish.

>> Any one use J2BRIDGE

One thing it mentioned is needing a BREW enables jvm to do the developing.
I saw two (IBM via WebSphere ...but...) -- couldn't find them available.
Will look more but if anyone knows where such a jvm is to be found please
do tell.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/