(keitai-l) Re: Kogyaru

From: Christian Molstrom <cmolstrom_at_lightsurf.com>
Date: 01/09/02
Hi Chris!

The point of wan-giri, so I understand, is to get the person to call you back.  That way you don't incur any phone charges.    Sort
of like saying hi for free, I guess, but it is really to get the other person to foot the bill for a conversation.

God knows how this techniques works on me.  My crappy personality means that I virtually get no phone calls.  When I miss one I
almost always call back, even if it is from someone on this list.

grumble grumble,
Christian

Chris, btw, all the kanji in your mail came through in hexadecimal.  See below.  これは読めますか。