(keitai-l) Re: [Internet Insight]2000.07.14: Wireless Web, Listen Up

From: Dave <dmg_at_autotelic.com>
Date: 07/18/00
> This concept is not new, see here:
>
> http://nokia-asia.com/ap/nokia_9110.shtml
>
> But i think you are talking about something a little bit smaller.

Smaller, and no keyboard. For me it's a ridiculous concept to try and fit a
keyboard onto a phone. I was thinking of a touch screen that you could use a
stylus on, again like a Palm Pilot. So on the model on that web page, you
would take out the keyboard and put in more screen space. And, like I said,
with some kind of electronic paper type of material, the screens on either
side of the phone could be connected seamlessly.