(keitai-l) Re: i-mode vs net

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 07/18/00
I think you want to say "a wireless CDMA technology." This is the CDMA
technology that Qualcomm developed. There are other variations such as WCDMA
that also make up the ITU IMT-2000 3G standards family. I have not yet seen
a coherent description of all of the different standards out there. Just to
add to the confusion, several of the technologies have recently changed
their names....