(keitai-l) Re: 209i

From: Bruce Kirk <kirkb_at_logica.com>
Date: 07/18/00
Suspect that the 502i's can handle slightly more memory on the handset, but
there doesn't seem to be that much difference in functionality. But in
saying that, I've haven't seen any cases so far where I can view graphics on
the D502i that wont show up on the F209i.

F209i has got the MIDI-chip built into it which is cool and certainly makes
the ring tone options more entertaining. Also supports some pretty amusing
(if slightly cheesy) games on the handset itself:  ie, you have 4 chances to
fire your chosen handset character out of a cannon - music, sound-effects,
angel wings and a vibrating handset if you get it right.

Menu lay-out seems to be the only major difference.