(keitai-l) Re: [Internet Insight]2000.07.14: Wireless Web, Listen Up

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 07/18/00
Dave wrote:
> I might be alone and crazy on this, but I think audio as a method of
> delivering web content is a fantastically terrible idea.

Not everybody thinks it is a terrible idea...even global players
like IBM, Motorola, Lucent and AT&T are behind VoiceXML:
http://www.voicexml.org/

I also just learned that there are some I-Mode related sites, which
are connected to Voice servers, where you can hear comments of
famous sports stars...for some yen.

Please don't ask for an URL, i just also *heard* it from a trustful
source.

J.