(keitai-l) access imode mails from any computer?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 07/09/00
Dear keitai list,

I know that it's possible to access my desktop pop3 mail account
on my imode phone by using services like "remote mail".

my question now is: is it also possible on the other hand to
access my imode mails from any computer?

lets say I am an a vacation somewhere where imode is not working
and I have to access my imode mails, can I do so by using any
computer connected to the net? And if yes, how can I know the
mail server settings? What protocol is imode using for email?

TIA,
Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann -- Editor in Chief --  hoffmann@westcyber.com