(keitai-l) Re: CNN on iMode

From: daniel dolan <dan_at_glocom.ac.jp>
Date: 07/04/00
The Asahi news website reports (in Japanese) that
CNN's i-mode service will be free until August 1,
after which time the headlines will be accessible at
no charge with full-text access fee-based.

The article does not specify what the charge will be
for full text access.
http://www.asahi.com/0704/news/business04002.html

--Dan