(keitai-l) CNN on iMode

From: William G. Perrin III <bill_at_tsubakimoto.co.jp>
Date: 07/04/00
According to ZDNet:
http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/newsbursts/0,7407,2597935,00.html?c
hkpt=p1bn (URL may wrap)
CNN formed an alliance with DoCoMo to provide Internet news and
information. It also says that, "In a departure from the traditional
model of free Internet site access, customers will receive news
headlines for free, but pay 300 yen or $2.83 to download articles."

I have checked out the CNN content available on the iMode, but
nowhere on the site itself, on CNN's main site, or on the iMode iMenu
did I see any information about this fee. Does this mean that we can
only read the headlines themselves, but have to pay to read the
stories?