(keitai-l) Re: CNN on iMode

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 07/04/00
Speaking of switching to charges, does anyonoe know if there are
any services doing trial periods before charging. ie. a lot
of these services want 100-300 yen from you to even see their
service in action and before you can really say if you like
it or not. Some people don't bother checking it out because of
this and you lose potential customers.

If your service is really crap, ie people sign up and then
sign off, then this is a good thing for the services but a bad
thing for the customers. For the good services out there,
wouldn't it be good to get say a 3-7 day preview
usage/trail period to see if you actually like the service
before you signed up for charges.

I know that in some cases, the service was initially free,
ie like CNN, but then changed to a charged service, but this
is really a different thing. I wanna be able to preview any
service :-)

Anyone know if DoCoMo can do this for you or not?

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd
tom@uwillsee.com