(keitai-l) Talk Slides - searching for speakers

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 07/31/03
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone for coming along to NinJava on Tuesday - we had a
good turnout, 22 people not including Reto and myself and people seemed
to enjoy themselves.  Particular thanks to Reto for giving such an
excellent and stimulating talk on Aspect-Oriented Programming and his
gWrapper 504 --> 505 conversion service

I've put Reto's and the slides from the J2EE pattern workshop up on the web:

http://www.ninjava.org/meets/20030729/index.html

No video I'm afraid - I forgot to remind Lawrence to show up with the
Camera ....

At the moment we don't have any speakers for August, so if anybody has a
hot java topic they'd like to present then please let us know.  Keitai
java topics are particularly welcome.  In the absence of a specific
speaker I guess we could still have the J2EE patterns workshop, since
there's still lots of patterns to get through - and plenty of J2EE to
investigate :-)

CHEERS> SAM