(keitai-l) Re: Sharp outselling Nokia in Europe?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 07/21/03
Whenever I talked to Nokia people and asked them why they
came out in Japan with an imode phone with a tiny black/white
screen, when NEC and all other imode phones had much larger
color screens, Nokia people said, that of course they can
also make the same kind of phones as NEC and Sharp if they
want to...

Gerhard