(keitai-l) Re: 506

From: <Martyn_Williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 07/17/03
Do they have the 3G bandwidth or network to support tens of millions of
users?

Martyn

                      Mark Frieser
                      <mark@consect.com        To:       keitai-l@appelsiini.net
                      >                        cc:       (bcc: Martyn Williams/NEWS SERVICE/IDG)
                                               Subject:  (keitai-l) Re: 506
                      07/17/03 21:34
                      Please respond to
                      keitai-l

The plan from what I hear is that in the next 12 months everyone is going
be moved to FOMA whether they like it or not - do you think there is any
truth to that?

On 7/17/03 8:23, "Nick May" <nick@kyushu.com> wrote:

> What is planned for the 506 range?
>
> Or are we all going to be moved to FOMA?
>
> Nick
>

> This mail was sent to address mark@consect.com

Mark Frieser
Consect
+1 917 855 2669

Join 300 High Level Wireless Executives for a day of networking, case
studies and technology solutions at the Global Wireless Summit, Los Angeles
on December 3-4, 2003.

For more information on attending and sponsorship, visit our website at
http://globalwirelesssummit.com/la

--
I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

I'm always positive. When I go fishing, I take a Nikon and a frying pan.

--David Lee Roth

This mail was sent to address Martyn_Williams@idg.com