(keitai-l) Mobile entertainment/gaming.

From: Joao Paulo Silva <joao.silva_at_mail.sitepac.pt>
Date: 07/15/03
Hello

I'm currently involved in the organisation of an event that will take place in Portugal, between the 22nd and the 31st of October.

The Technology Forum aims to showcase entertainment-information-communication technologies as of yet in a conceptual stage, be it of artistic, scientific or industrial form, alongside new views of widely available consumer technology. The selection criterion is not software or hardware, but simply innovation and sophistication. Thus, I'm currently inviting artists, companies and research institutions to present their technological products and concepts in several areas namely mobile entertainment/gaming.

If any of you knows about an artist, company or research institution that might be interested, please contact me off list, and I will give you more details about the Tech Forum.

Hope this email hasn't been totally inconvenient although I assume it might be slightly off the currently discussed subjects.

Thank you for your understanding and diligence.

Regards,

Joao