(keitai-l) Re: Proxying E-mail (was: iAppli IMAP proxying service?)

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/08/03
>> Why do you choose --at--? Thats 6 bytes already?
> What's a better string to use?

mhm, good question...easy and fast to type is maybe ".-." but
this could be used...ok, stick with it.

> Nice solution, especially if people can program that into their keitai
> macros.

It became an unofficial standard, not only we support this, but
also other services.

> Funny, I have a mailbox full of received E-mails with useful subject
> lines.  Maybe we correspond with different groups of people?

Definitely.

> I wanted to get the features of archived mail, address independence,
> and spam control, and it's achieved it.  Maybe others might find it
> useful too.

That's right. Just personally I find it inconvenient, because I use
quite often the "chat mail" feature of my Panasonic, which would not
work with your solution. But don't listen to me, we correspondent
with different groups of people anyway :)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp