(keitai-l) Re: Party Pictures yesterday

From: Marcus Jensen <marcus_at_jensen.net>
Date: 07/22/00
Hi all, great party...if I had known there were going to be second parties,
wouldn't have drank so much at the first, my train ride home to nagano last
night was long...

>Juergen, was Ren in any of the pictures? Unfortunately I didn't get a
>chance to talk with him. Ren, hopefully see you at the next one.

tom, look for my the untimely picture of me stuffing my face and you'll find
ren.
cheers marcus

page27.html

Left to right; Kevin, Andrea, Tom, Juergen

Juergen, was Ren in any of the pictures? Unfortunately I didn't get a
chance to talk with him. Ren, hopefully see you at the next one.

Cheers,

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd