(keitai-l) Re: Party Pictures yesterday

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 07/22/00
For those of you who couldn't make the party and were wondering who
everyone was in Juergen's pictures, well, I'll just identify the four
of us that organised it...

http://www.juergenspecht.com/keitai-party/previewpages/previewpage27.html

Left to right; Kevin, Andrea, Tom, Juergen

Juergen, was Ren in any of the pictures? Unfortunately I didn't get a
chance to talk with him. Ren, hopefully see you at the next one.

Cheers,

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd