(keitai-l) Re: Nokia i-Mode?

From: Jonathan W. Anderson <jon_anderson_at_bmcmedia.com>
Date: 07/19/00
> Does anyone have knowledge if Nokia has i-Mode available? Where to find
> detailed info on it?

I also have the NM502i and really like it a lot.  Playing the games
on it was a great way to get used to the feel of the buttons.  And
while the use of the buttons is quite different from the NEC models
I was used to, I've found the interface to be pretty good.  The more
I play around with it, it is pretty easy to use.

Although I must also add that I was waffling about buying Sony's
as well. That jog dial and being able to save email into folders
(I think) looks really appealing.  I guess I just watched "The Matrix"
too much.  :-)  But the sliding cover is a fun gimmick.

So I'd recommend either one.  If the store in Shimokitazawa had
a Sony and not a Nokia the day I went in, I probably would've gotten
the Sony.

Jon