(keitai-l) Re: [Internet Insight]2000.07.14: Wireless Web, Listen Up

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 07/17/00
Interesting how dissatisfied US and Europe are with wireless, while Asia, especially Japan, continues to have increasing user demands and profitable businesses.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature