(keitai-l) Re: Java in mobiles

From: Noori Suzuki <noori_at_cybird.co.jp>
Date: 07/17/00
Hi Stuart,

I don't have any online source about it. I heard that information from
my friend who was attended to DoCoMo Java Conference.
Official content provider of i-mode will be able to get specification
about KVM made by DoCoMo, but I don't know when other contents
provider will be able to get the specification.

--
-----