(keitai-l) i-mode turnover

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/17/00
I would guess at least six months for i-mode, less for non imode (3 mos.i
think). Thats when you no longer pay a penalty for cancelling the service
(as I learned last weekend when I lost my p501i phone- 5 months in) After
that point you can get a slightly older phone for free or near free (2000yen
+ the Keitai shop 3000 yen charge).  I just picked up the D502i, total cost
7000 yen. You could get the p501i for 1yen +shop charge. But most people are
going for the 502i models or newer 209i.

David

PS. Any of you guys located in Kansai? Interested in getting together?