(keitai-l) Re: i-mode vs net

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/14/00
Actually, the reason I posed the question- I host an automated i-mode
homepage building community. I've noticed many people not using i-mode check
out the i-mode pages with a mozilla browser. So to display banner ads only
for them, i use javascript. This way, when a docomo browser sees the page,
they don't get the full banner, only the i-mode version, and the mozilla's
will get full size.

When the next generation of i-mode phones come out, I'll have to change the
system, but for now I think it will work...

I think this method could for the time being be used fo other purpses. Any
thoughts?

David M.