(keitai-l) Re: Fw: [euro-w] Re: iMODE

From: <jason.c.freedman_at_ac.com>
Date: 07/14/00
Did you folks see that Oracle is releasing a multiple gateway product
(basically a product that turns HTML to WML, cHTML, webclipping, etc.

Unfortunately, they are selling it for 30,000$ USD per hit.

Crazy......

http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/cover/107354  (I think this is the link....)

Jason

keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net