(keitai-l) Re: cHTML gateway

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 07/13/00
I just met with Logica and reviewed the product.

It is more for content providers who want to make their WAP/HTML contents
available in cHTML as well.
Also, it is targeted mainly at operators, so in that sense it is designed to be
a real gateway, connecting an operator's cell network to the Web.

Contact Bruce Kirk @ Logica 4 more info:
kirkb@logica.com

(telling him I provided his contact info may or may not help you!)

Regards,

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature