(keitai-l) Re: developing java applets for i-mode

From: Marcus Jensen <marcus_at_jensen.net>
Date: 07/12/00
There are no commercially available phones yet with Java on them.

The specs for NTT's implementation (APIs) of java haven't been publically
published yet to my knowledge, but is believed to be the same or surely very
similar to Sun's KVM. The company Access is making the java enabled plugin
for their own browser which is used in most i-mode phones (I heard like 80%
of i-mode phones). Their webpage provides good details.

http://www.access.co.jp/english/product/proline/jvlite.htm

marcus