(keitai-l) Re: DDI's EZ -> AU

From: Marcus Jensen <marcus_at_jensen.net>
Date: 07/12/00
I've seen some ticket terminals in JR stations around Tokyo recently with
the AU sticker on them. I would've thought it was just advertising, but I
saw a ticket terminal under repair last week, and when I got close there was
a sign that said something like..."Sorry for the wait, this terminal is
being made mobile AU compliant".

Hmm, what are they up to?
Marcus