(keitai-l) Short Mail, iMode Development, and new to list

From: <jason.c.freedman_at_ac.com>
Date: 07/12/00
Hi all,

Glad I stumbled across the list.  Fantastic information for someone trying
to learn about mcommerce development.

One question I have is that in the WAP world (IDO/DDI I assume have this)
one of the big draws is the SMS allowing you to push information to a user.

I understand that the same can be accomplished through Short Mail on iMode
phones?  My question is how that works and what products exist to push
information, if any.

Finally,  I would love to learn about development environments you folks
have for iMode.  I have a fairly functional WAP environment here.  While I
know that I could just publish some cHTML pages to my web site and start
playing, my preference would be some sort of test environment, etc..

Thanks for your help.

Jason C. Freedman