(keitai-l) Re: ZDNet Australia: Equip: Is WAP crap?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 07/06/00
> > > Actually I just saw the new Sony I-Mode -- that thing is SWEET!
> > It doesn't have the 3-D jog dial though, only the mouse-thing on the front.
> ..and the surface is completly different...it feels cheap and it is
> so slippery, that you really fast lose your phone. It's more like
> a piece of soap under the shower actually.

no no, the new sony imode phone is great, I love it. The wheel is
very convenient for scrolling (and thats what I need the most), the
browser is nice and can read hdml/wml and some chtml and the whole
GUI is just plain and pretty. The phone is not too small and not
too light, it's just right. and the blue color version looks just
very cool.

Andrea