(keitai-l) Tech Question : Color iMode Color Palette

From: Troy Sandal <Troy.Sandal_at_PictureIQ.com>
Date: 07/06/00
I'm hoping this is the right group to post this question in, if not, a
pointer to the right group would be appreciated.  I'm looking for detailed
information regarding the details of the color iMode phone's color palette.
Specificially the bit depth and/or fixed palette that's supported.

I've tried the DoCoMo sites and have found that they support 256 color GIFs,
but that's all they say, nothing about whether or not that's 256 colors from
a 24bit color palette or a fixed set of 256, or a subset, etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

Troy Sandal