(keitai-l) Re: Getting i-Mode & News for 3G

From: <y_oikawa_at_triangletech.com>
Date: 07/06/00
Hi Jouni,

Welcome back to Tokyo.

You can get I-mode or nay other phone in case you could prove you are
resident in Japan since you have to register. If not you can buy a pre-paid
cell phone.

As for 3G, is Sonera is going to implement w-cdma or cdma-2000 or 3G of GSM?
As far as I heard, this is going to be 2.5G and not 3G. If Finish operators
are going to put 3G this year, yes definitely they are beating Docomo. As
far as I know Sonera is very aggressive and they are definitely leaders in
Europe.

Yoshi

Yoshinori Oikawa$B5h_at_n5AFA(B
Triangle Technologies Ltd.

Israel office: 7 Abba Hillel Silver St., Ramat Gan, 52522, Israel
Tel: (972) 3-5758636 		Fax: (972) 3-5758660

Japan Office: 21F KDD Bldg, 1-8-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004,
Japan
Tel: (81) 3-32439248		Fax: (81) 3-32439249
Web Site: www.triangletech.com
email:  y_oikawa@triangletech.com