(keitai-l) BREW Apps, J2ME

From: Lance Fetters <ashikase_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/23/03
I know that some of this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find
anything of use in the archives...

I recently purchased the new A5306ST from AU.  It's a BREW phone (I wanted
BREW because I liked the BREW version of EZ@NAVI).

I was wondering, is it possible to download (purchase) BREW applications
from sites other than AU's catalog?  I'm especially interested in finding
English-capable programs.  Also, are there any good English sites for AU's
BREW apps/phones?  So far I have been unable to find any English information
regarding keitai on AU/KDDI's site (only saw the www.kddi.com/english page,
which seems to only have corporate info and info about other services).

Last question... I know that some Java virtual machine implementations exist
for BREW, but are there any that can actually be downloaded?  I work at a
company that develops Java apps for keitai; I would like to try to run them
on my phone.

Thanks for the help.

- Lance