(keitai-l) Re: [JapanBloggers] Moblog Appli

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 07/22/03
Hi All,

So thanks to Reto I've worked out how to post smaller images from the
phone.  Kind of a trick, but at least it works.

I was just talking to people on #joiito and they were saying my cunning
plan for splitting larger images into bits and then reassembling in html
would probably fail because the chunks wouldn't all work as complete
images, only the first chunk as that has the jpeg header.

I mean I guess I could add jpeg headers to each chunk, but it's getting
a little ridiculous.  I guess I'll just have to be happy with the 10240
byte limit for the present.

And looking at the xmlrpc spec it seems like there is no support for
sending anything other than base64 in one big chunk:

 http://www.xmlrpc.com/spec

CHEERS> SAM