(keitai-l) Re: J-PHONE's J-SKY Service to Rebrand as Vodafone live!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/17/03
>> New Keitai Showcase is online in case somebody cares:
>> http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/

> We surely do. What's the deal with this one?
> http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=41&p=21&l=en#c
> =2E.it has an air-H card sticking out of the top. My question is, why?

You can find most of the information about everything you can see
in our showcase here:

http://www.zdnet.co.jp/broadband/0307/wlj2003/
(Japanese only, sorry)

And the specific picture (which is a mock-up) is related to this info:
http://www.zdnet.co.jp/mobile/0307/16/n_ddipocet.html
(Japanese only, sorry)

There are some interesting things in the queue...all related to IP
telephony, since Son starts to make too much pressure on carriers with
his wonderful working IP phone service (Yahoo BB).

The exhibition is held until tomorrow afternoon in Tokyo Big Sight
(Odaiba). 2000Yen if you have no invitation.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp