(keitai-l) Re: F505i

From: Bill Volk <bvolk_at_teknikcorp.com>
Date: 07/14/03
I will share the info ... here's what I have ...

Supposedly http://uievolution.com/developer/

... has this technology ... I don't know if it's possible myself.  We do
know we can load images and other assets from the network .... but I
don't see a way to map a bunch of bytes to an actual Java object.

Bill