(keitai-l) Re: Spam From Docomo Users?

From: J. David Beutel <jdb_at_getsu.com>
Date: 07/11/03
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Curt Sampson wrote:

> So yes, it really does look like it was typed in by hand, which strikes
> me as rather...taihen. You're not going to be doing really massive spam
> runs that way!

Can't they automate it?

1. Can an iappli send email?

2. Is there a "remote keyboard" function via the serial cable?  Some
automated spam software on a PC could emulate the key presses.

But they'd still have to pay their phone bill.

I get lots of "cmail" spam on AU.  Is "cmail" free?  As far as I know,
"cmail" is strictly phone-to-phone, but I assume they automate it somehow.

11011011