(keitai-l) Re: iAppli IMAP proxying service?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/08/03
>> Since you have to exchange hardware (Keitai in this case) for adding
>> another button to the front end, this will not happen.

> There have been many other features which required new hardware.
> 16-voice ringtones, colour, Java, cameras, the list goes on and on.
> There's no reason that they couldn't roll this out in their next series
> of phones as well. And those with older phones could just access a web
> site or use a Java applet to mark the spammy mail, as well.

Instead of moving this to user, I would prefer they sue some
Spammers with all the power they have to scare the others away.

Than even people with old handsets could live Spam free without
learning another feature.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp