(keitai-l) Re: iAppli IMAP proxying service?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/07/03
> All you have to do is to select a long name (15 letters +
> numbers + extra characters) with some
> extra characters such as .__/?&% etc - then you will get
> zero spam.

Mhm, I have to agree here. I have the same i-mode email address
since more than 2 years and didn't received any spam since pretty
much that time. I have not even any filters installed.
My mobile address is rather obvious, but long nonetheless.

As a company who provides email services, I also can tell you that
Japanese people are very creative in selecting their mobile email
addresses...they are long, contain a lot of graphical elements
and tell a lot about the user and his state of mind or hobby.

So in best Japanese email tradition, how about:

little_fluffy_teddybear-_-?@docomo...

This looks and sounds funny, but really protects you from dictionary
spam attacks ;)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp