(keitai-l) Re: Digital Shoplifting

From: Eric Hildum <EricHildum_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 07/03/03
This is old school - just a new technology to do the dirty work. When I
worked at National Semiconductor, we had a couple of cases where
visitors had brought in cameras and photographed the layout diagrams
and micrographs of memory components and other ICs that engineers had
posted on the walls.

A potentially more serious issue is the flash USB drive - it is amazing
how much you can copy in a quick, unescorted trip to the "bathroom."