(keitai-l) Give away Japanese cell phones and other items

From: EGIS Tokyo <hoffmann_at_egis.co.jp>
Date: 07/03/03
Dear list,

our company has some inactive Japanese keitai to give away for free. If you
are interested, please respond directly to me (hoffmann@egis.co.jp) and not
to the list.

Most are rather new (2001-2002), with chargers and still fully functional,
but of course disconnected (no active contract). You can use them as toys
(most have a camera or some other nice feature such as MP3 player), for
demonstration of the offline phone features, etc.

Upon inquiry, I will be happy to answer general questions such as what phone
models are available, but if you need to know the detailed specs of one
specific phone, please do your research or come here and check them out
yourselves. We give them away for free, so there is no guarantee in any way.

Also, the phones must be picked up (Tokyo), there is no delivery from our
side.

I can be reached by email (egis@egis.co.jp) and phone (03-3264-1060) during
day time. Please make an appointment if you wish to see the phones and/or
pick something up, since I am not at the office all the time.

Items will be given away on a first come first serve basis, we will not
reserve items.

Accidentally, we are also selling or giving away for free some non-keitai
items, such as MacOS computers, Windows Laptops, Printer, Copy Machine,
Binding machine, furniture etc. A detailed list with specs and prices can be
given on request, please also directly to me. Delivery of bigger items can
be organized with a commercial delivery service such as Yamato, if the
receiver pays.

Deadline: second half of July.

Our office is in Hanzomon (Ichibancho). The address is:

EGIS K.K.
Ichibancho 806
22-1 Ichibancho
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0082

Station: Hanzomon station, exit 5, or Ichigaya station.

email egis@egis.co.jp
phone 03-3264-1060

Thanks,
Andrea